Safeguard and Edullence, an Approved Training Partner of the CQI and IRCA , offer a range of Management Systems courses. Internal OH&SMS Auditor based on OHSAS 18001course focuses on teaching delegates an effective approach for auditing occupational health and safety (OH&S) management systems. This course has been designed by leading experts to provide high quality training to professionals seeking to understand and internally audit Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems based on OHSAS 18001:2007.
At the end of this course students shall be able to:
- Understand occupational health and safety management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of OHSAS 18001
- Understand the requirements of the OHSAS 18001 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Understand the principles and practices specific to auditing for conformance with OHSAS 18001, including planning of and preparation for the audit, audit practices, and reporting audit findings.
- Provide a general appreciation of OH&S management systems auditing that will equip attendees with the skills necessary to actively participate in internal and second-party audits.
- Understand the knowledge and skills to effectively internally audit management system
- Understand the how to conduct a risk assessment of the effectiveness and maturity of your management system
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit (plan, execute, report, record, follow-up, closure)
- Prepare and present effective reports
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Environmental and quality managers interested in implementing occupational health and safety (OHS) management systems
Benefits for the staff:
- Increased awareness regarding the occupational health and safety (OHS) management systems.
- Reduced frequency of errors.
- Up-gradation in the knowledge.
- Convenient learning because of the Video & slide shows.
Benefits for the Organizations:
- Maintaining the records regarding occupational health and safety (OHS) training
- Increased reputation.
- Lesser supervision required after the completion of the training.
Uniform training of innumerable staff members in-house through this pack.
Holders of NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety are entitled to Associate This course satisfies the formal training requirements for those wishing to register with IRCA as an OHSMS Lead Auditor under the scheme (IRCA/2020). This certificate is also fully recognised by RABQSA International as part of the training requirements for auditor registration under their lead auditor schemes.
Lead Auditor Courses are for 5 days while Internal Auditor Courses are for 2 days. Courses start 09:00am and finish 5:00 pm each day. There is a two-hour written auditor examination at the end of the training. The written auditor examination is based on the specific standard. The written examination is closed book; however, the student is required to have a hard-copy version of the relevant management system standard for class use. The minimum pass rate for each written auditor examination is 70%.
An IRCA approved certificate for those who successfully complete all elements of the course, including 100% attendance, written and practical skills assessment. For students applying to IRCA and/or RABQSA International for auditor registration, a certificate of successful course completion will be required which has been completed within 3 years of applying.
IRCA qualifications in Nigeria (Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja) are provided by Safeguard Resources and Technologies Limited. We offer these Courses in 3 of our training centers in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the Date/Fee tab or chat with us.
Port Harcourt Training Center: #6 Forces Avenue, Before SPAR Back Gate, Old G.R.A Port Harcourt
Lagos Training Center: Office & Spaces, 122A Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja, Lagos.
Abuja Training Center: Suite 106A, Samfa Plaza Ndola Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
Safeguard and Edullence, an Approved Training Partner of the CQI and IRCA , offer a range of Management Systems courses. The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the leading professional body for management system auditors. IRCA represents 10,000 registered auditors in over 120 countries and every year, over 60, 000 delegates attend an IRCA approved training course.
IRCA works closely with employers and training organisations to regularly update its course requirements, professional experience and continuing professional development to ensure that IRCA registration remains the auditor qualification of choice for business.
Its mission is to make a positive and profound contribution to the business management systems audit profession; to inspire and empower auditors and auditor training organisations worldwide, to achieve excellence and promote the value auditors add to businesses. IRCA is a division of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) - the leading body for quality management professionals
- Our instructors are top indigenous and expatriate professionals who have spent large number of years in industry and are therefore able to temper academic theory with practical experience. They are also are acclaimed and renowned with impeccable record and experience spanning several years in Health and Safety industry.
- With our multi-media training laboratory and our training facilities, we are ever ready to offer you training programs of the highest possible standards and which meet internationally recognized level of performance.
- Our success story has made us an exceptional Training Center in Nigeria.
- Whether you are highly experienced or just taking up a new career in Health and Safety, you can take advantage of our comprehensive tutorial and excellent instructorship which put you at good standing for success in exams.
- Only well-tutored and prepared delegates succeed in exams.
The registration fee for corporate organisations is N85,000.00 . The registration fee for individuals is N75,000.00 for full single payment. If an individual is paying instalments the fee is N80,000.00 . To register click appropriately as required. A hard copy of the form is available in our office and can also be mailed to you. Once we receive your registration form and payment, you will immediately receive an acknowledgment including an e-receipt and other details about the training including the training materials.
HIGHLY DEMANDED INTERNATIONAL COURSES
IRCA INTERNAL COURSES
|IRCA LEAD AUDITOR: N150,000.00 INTERNAL AUDITOR: N75,000.00|
|INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSES DETAILS ARE PROVIDED ON DEMEND|
|REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE: 14 days before course commencement|
|YOU MUST FILL AND SUBMIT THE REGISTRATION FORM|
TO FILL THE REGISTRATION FORM PLEASE CLICK: Register OR CALL: 0817-037 6331
All payment shall be paid with POS in our office or transferred directly into any of our banks accounts or by cheque made in favor of Safeguard Resources and Technologies Limited.
See bank details below:
The course fee covers: registration, examination fee, tuition, course materials, tea break and lunch break. After payment and registration, you will receive the complete course material ahead of the training.