Safeguard and Edullence, an Approved Training Partner of the CQI and IRCA , offer a range of Management Systems courses. Our IRCA Certified OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor training course teaches students the principles, processes, and techniques used for the assessment of and management of OHS hazards and risks; and, their significance for OHSMS lead auditors. This course satisfies the formal training requirements for those wishing to register with IRCA as an OHSMS Lead Auditor under the scheme (IRCA/2020).
This certificate is also fully recognised by RABQSA International as part of the training requirements for auditor registration under their lead auditor schemes. The training is practically delivered by a leading instructor in the field and utilises accelerated learning & simulated audit exercises for a 'real practical feel' during the training. Our Performance Competence-based assessments go further than IRCA/RABQSA International requirements.
At the end of this course students shall be able to:
- Understand health and safety management terminology, principles, processes, and techniques for the assessment and management of Occupational Health and Safety Hazards, Risks and Controls, including their significance for OHSMS.
- Understand the purpose, content, and interrelationship of ISO 18001, the OHSAS 18001 series guidance standards, and the legislative framework relevant to an OHSMS.
- Understand the role of an OHSMS Auditor to plan, conduct, report, and follow-up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021.
- Be able to undertake the role of an Auditor in planning, conducting, reporting, and follow-up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 by interpreting the requirements of OHSAS 18001.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting second- or third-party audits of OHSMS management systems
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Representatives
- Occupational Health and Safety Consultants
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental managers
- Health and Safety cross-functional team members of a health and safety implementation project
- Certification Body/Registrar Auditors
- Individuals who want to become an IRCA or RABQSA Certified Provisional Auditor, Auditor, or Lead Auditor
Benefits for the staff
- Increased awareness regarding the occupational health and safety (OHS) management systems.
- Reduced frequency of errors.
- Up-gradation in the knowledge.
- Convenient learning because of the Video & slide shows.
Benefits for the Organizations
- Maintaining the records regarding occupational health and safety (OHS) training
- Increased reputation.
- Lesser supervision required after the completion of the training.
- Uniform training of innumerable staff members in-house through this pack.
This course satisfies the formal training requirements for those wishing to register with IRCA as an OHSMS Lead Auditor under the scheme (IRCA/2020). This certificate is also fully recognised by RABQSA International as part of the training requirements for auditor registration under their lead auditor schemes.
Lead Auditor Courses are for 5 days while Internal Auditor Courses are for 2 days. Courses start 09:00am and finish 5:00 pm each day. There is a two-hour written auditor examination at the end of the training. The written auditor examination is based on the specific standard. The written examination is closed book; however, the student is required to have a hard-copy version of the relevant management system standard for class use. The minimum pass rate for each written auditor examination is 70%.
An IRCA approved certificate for those who successfully complete all elements of the course, including 100% attendance, written and practical skills assessment. For students applying to IRCA and/or RABQSA International for auditor registration, a certificate of successful course completion will be required which has been completed within 3 years of applying.
Payment in any convenient instalment is allowed, however candidate must complete payment before any specified examination date. Rush and register now.
TO FILL THE REGISTRATION FORM PLEASE CLICK: Register OR CALL: 0817-037 6331
All payment shall be paid with POS in our office or transferred directly into any of our banks accounts or by cheque made in favor of Safeguard Resources and Technologies Limited.
See bank details below:
The course fee covers: registration, examination fee, tuition, course materials, tea break and lunch break. After payment and registration, you will receive the complete course material ahead of the training.
IRCA qualifications in Nigeria (Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja) are provided by Safeguard Resources and Technologies Limited. We offer these Courses in 3 of our training centers in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the Date/Fee tab or chat with us.
Port Harcourt Training Center: #6 Forces Avenue, Before SPAR Back Gate, Old G.R.A Port Harcourt
Lagos Training Center: Office & Spaces, 122A Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja, Lagos.
Abuja Training Center: Suite 106A, Samfa Plaza Ndola Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
Safeguard and Edullence, an Approved Training Partner of the CQI and IRCA , offer a range of Management Systems courses. The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the leading professional body for management system auditors. IRCA represents 10,000 registered auditors in over 120 countries and every year, over 60, 000 delegates attend an IRCA approved training course.
IRCA works closely with employers and training organisations to regularly update its course requirements, professional experience and continuing professional development to ensure that IRCA registration remains the auditor qualification of choice for business.
Its mission is to make a positive and profound contribution to the business management systems audit profession; to inspire and empower auditors and auditor training organisations worldwide, to achieve excellence and promote the value auditors add to businesses. IRCA is a division of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) - the leading body for quality management professionals
- Our instructors are top indigenous and expatriate professionals who have spent large number of years in industry and are therefore able to temper academic theory with practical experience. They are also are acclaimed and renowned with impeccable record and experience spanning several years in Health and Safety industry.
- With our multi-media training laboratory and our training facilities, we are ever ready to offer you training programs of the highest possible standards and which meet internationally recognized level of performance.
- Our success story has made us an exceptional Training Center in Nigeria.
- Whether you are highly experienced or just taking up a new career in Health and Safety, you can take advantage of our comprehensive tutorial and excellent instructorship which put you at good standing for success in exams.
- Only well-tutored and prepared delegates succeed in exams.
|HIGHLY DEMANDED INTERNATIONAL COURSES
IRCA LEAD AUDITOR COURSES
|IRCA LEAD AUDITOR: N150,000.00 INTERNAL AUDITOR: N75,000.00|
|1.||OHSAS 18001: 2007||5th – 9th Feb. 2018||Port Harcourt, Lagos & Abuja|
|2.||OHSAS 18001: 2007||2nd – 6th Apr. 2018||Port Harcourt, Lagos & Abuja|
|3.||OHSAS 18001: 2007||25th – 29th Jun. 2018||Port Harcourt, Lagos & Abuja|
|4.||OHSAS 18001:2007||6th – 10th Aug. 2018||Port Harcourt, Lagos & Abuja|
|5.||OHSAS 18001:2007||8th – 12th Oct. 2018||Port Harcourt, Lagos & Abuja|
|6.||OHSAS 18001:2007||3rd – 7th Dec. 2018||Port Harcourt, Lagos & Abuja|
|INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSES DETAILS ARE PROVIDED ON DEMAND|
|REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE: 14 days before course commencement|
|YOU MUST FILL AND SUBMIT THE REGISTRATION FORM|