Payment and Registration
Cash payment is not allowed. Payment in any convenient installment is allowed starting with a minimum of 50% of the total training fees before receipt of training materials, however candidate must complete payment in full 21 days before the first selected exam date. All payment shall be made by bank payment or by using the Paystack Payment App on-line by visiting www.safeguardsafety.net. Payment can also be by cheque made in favor of Safeguard Resources and Technologies Limited. See bank details below:
|NIGERIA NAIRA BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
||#6, Forces Avenue, Old GRA, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
||Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
||Safeguard Resources and Technologies Limited
||0039 7002 71
|BRITISH POUNDS BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
|Correspondent Bank Address
||Citigroup Centre, Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LB, United Kingdom
|Correspondent Bank Swift Code
||First City Monument Bank Plc
|Beneficiary Bank Address
||Primrose Tower, 17A, Tinubu Street, Marina, Lagos, Nigeria
|Beneficiary Bank Account
||Safeguard Resources and Technologies Limited
||#6C, Forces Avenue Old, G.R.A. Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
|Pounds Account Number
To register, make payment, then fill and return the REGISTRATION FORM immediately. You can also register online by visiting www.safeguardsafety.net/course/registeration. You will return the completed form with your Evidence or Proof of Payment for confirmation. Once payment is confirmed, you will receive an acknowledgment including an e-receipt and other details about the training including the training materials. You will be required to study and endorse our Terms & Conditions, Joining Instruction/Training Agreement and Non-Disclosure Agreement and submit along with a scanned Copy of original Valid Photo ID (such as International Passport, Driver’s License or National Identity Card) for online verification. Your registration will be annulled if your Photo ID is not verifiable.
The Training fees cover: registration, examination fee, tuition and course materials (in addition to tea break and lunch break for physical class). After payment and registration, you will receive the complete course material ahead of the training.
You can join our Nebosh Virtual Classroom from any location in the world. You can also write your Open Book Practical-based Exam at any location globally.
Currently our Physical Class usually hold in Lagos and Port Harcourt (Nigeria) as indicated below:
- Port Harcourt Training Center: #6C, Forces Avenue, Old G.R.A Port Harcourt, Before SPAR Back Gate.
- Lagos Training Center: #7, Acme Road, Off Agidingbi Road, Ogba Industrial Estate, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Safeguard physical classroom study allows you to get away from the distractions from workplaces and homes to enable concentrate on your training until completion.
- It provides learners a great opportunity to condense their study within the training the days compared to our Distance Learning Program which can be studied over a relatively longer period.
- Learners also have the option to take the examination within the study period or any other convenient available examination date.
- The classroom setting allows learners to learn in our safe, quiet, clean multi-media training laboratory, away from the noise and pressures of their work or their homes.
- Again, learners could be large which allows the classroom environment to provide the important “human touch” that teaches learners how to interact physically with one another in a professional, productive and cooperative way which is often missing in distance learning program.
- The course fee cover training materials, tutorials, revision class, mock examination, main examination, in addition to tea break and lunch break.
Live Virtual Classroom
- If you have the time for classroom study but you are not available to join our classroom session due to distance or location, then our Live Virtual Class is your best alternative.
- Our live virtual class is easy to follow and can be completed within the same time as the physical classroom. Learners can join remotely and learn ‘live’ online with a tutor just as they would in a classroom.
- You get all the benefits of structured classroom learning but with the convenience of the digital world, studying where you like. Our learners can remotely join the virtual class from any location in the world through live video conferencing with the Zoom Technology using a PC, laptop, tablet or a smart phone.
- Learners are advised to download and install the Zoom application in their devices for this purpose and secure a reliable internet service in advance to enable access to the live virtual class.
- Throughout the course, learners can see and interact with the tutor and with other learners. Group interaction enhances learning; learners learn from one another as well as from the tutor.
- Our live virtual class provides practical, flexible and convenient ways of learning, designed to fit around you and your needs.
- Learners are able to drop questions on the chat box in group or private chat the Tutor and learners can also request to ask questions while the training is going on.
- Daily take-home assignment will be posted in chat box and on the group WhatsApp which will be reviewed by the tutor at the beginning of each day’s tutorial.
- There will be workbook and course workbook which will be completed by learners and submitted for tutor’s evaluation.
- A revision class and a mock examination will be arranged to prepare learners for the final examination.
- Organizations that are sponsoring learners to join our physical classroom, virtual classroom or distance learning program will have to pay the corporate course fees.
- We can also arrange an executive package for organizations that desire a top-class welfare package for their employees.
- We can visit your workplace and deliver the course at a time and place to suit you in the form of in-company training.
- This is an effective way of training several delegates at the same time, saving on time and travel costs. The biggest benefit of in-company training is the location.
- Organizing training off-site can be difficult for some employers, especially if you have a large team to get through a course. On-site training means less travel time and are much more convenient for your employees.
- Hosting a course, yourself also means last minute changes can be made to attendees. For example, if someone suddenly becomes free to complete some training, at least they will be in the right place already.
- You may want to do this so that lessons tie in with your own policies and procedures, or even just change the learning pace to suit your employee's schedules.
- There are benefits to your business too by hosting training in-house; employees do not have to spend unnecessary time away from their jobs and can instead clock back to work as soon as the training is complete.
- NEBOSH, the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health, is an independent examining board and awarding body with charitable status.
- It offers a comprehensive range of globally-recognised, vocationally-related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental and risk management needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors.
- Courses leading to NEBOSH qualifications attract around 35,000 candidates annually, with exams taken in over 100 countries around the world.
- Only well-tutored and prepared delegates succeed in NEBOSH exams, you can take advantage of our well-tailored training materials and tutorials which improves your chances of high success in NEBOSH exams.
- Our instructors are top indigenous and expatriate professionals who have spent large number of years in industry and are therefore able to temper academic theory with practical experience. They are also acclaimed and renowned with impeccable record and experience spanning several years in Health and Safety industry.
- With our multi-media training laboratory and our training facilities, we are ever ready to offer you training programs of the highest possible standards and which meet internationally recognized level of performance.
- Our high pass rate has made us an exceptional NEBOSH Training Center in Africa.
- Whether you are highly experienced or just taking up a new career in Health and Safety, you can take advantage of our comprehensive tutorial and excellent instructorship which put you at good standing for success in NEBOSH exams.
- Only well-tutored and prepared delegates succeed in NEBOSH exams.